SSE TYPO SPOTTER CONTEST
Now closed. Winners to be announced Monday, April 8.
- You must take an original photo of the typo. No screen shots are accepted. Cropping of the photo to make the typo stand out is allowed.
- Any type of printed material is fair game, but make sure the typo can be clearly seen in the photo.
- Multiple entries are encouraged.
- A typo can be racy but not wildly inappropriate to the point that I would be embarrassed for my 80-year-old mother to see it on my Facebook Page.
- Judging is subjective. I, as the sole owner of Second Set of Eyes, will determine winners and runners-up.
- You will retain all copyright to your photo, but you must allow it to be published on the SSE Facebook Page, as well as the main Second Set of Eyes website.
- You must be either an existing fan of the Second Set of Eyes Facebook Page, or “like” the page to enter. Please indicate which you are when you send your entry.
Email me your photos to email@example.com. All legitimate entries will receive a confirmation of receipt.
First place: $20
Second place: $10
Third place: $5
Runners-up: A mention on the SSE Facebook Page, along with the photo.
The contest will run through 11 p.m. PST April 1, 2013, with winners to be announced the following week. Spread the word to anyone who may be interested!